Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Thursday 12 April 2007

Back to work......




I should be happy, I am 10 weeks today! and yes I am happy, although hideously hormonal and almost laughed in mid tantrum at my own ridiculousness. Poor G he really puts up with a lot, I am such a bitch. I think I was having a go at him for stuttering and not getting his words out quick enough. Poor poor G.

Had to go to dentist today too to have broken tooth fixed, had to face receptionist that I had a hormonal tantrum at a few weeks previous. Am soon going to be ashamed to show my face at many places I fear!


My pile of stuff is in the corner of the room, ready to be taken into work tomorrow. I wish it would go away, work I mean, I really have too much relaxation to be doing these days. Work was something I used to do, I don't want to do it any more.

Concentration was a power I used to posses, pre hormones. These days I am lucky to finish a sentence.....

Yes I am sure work will get better after a couple of weeks, when I finally come off of the mountain of hormones I am on. The placenta kicks in at 12 weeks running the show on it's own apparently. Scary thought though, coming off of the pills that have maintained my pregnancy thus far.

Was actually sick the other afternoon too, although I think that was down to the dodgy pub lunch I had although nausea has seemed to worsen lately and I am never more than a grasp away from some bloody ginger nuts.

Am getting increasingly uncomfortable in jeans too, although I just look like I have had a few beers at the moment, in some ways I can't wait to be the size of a house because at least I can rest easy that I have made it to the size of a house, with my radioactive uterus expanding as it should, this is the next hurdle, the expanding issue. 12 weeks will be celebrated and friends will be told but I won't tell the children at school until 14 - 16 weeks. Incase the little bean is expelled from my stubborn unstretchy womb.

I don't think people understand this stretchy issue, I think 12 weeks for most is the point you can relax abit, but for me in some ways the fun will just be beginning!

I stupidly bought some maternity cargo trousers for work, for comfort value, how mad, I feel like I am tempting some sort of jinx or something. Won't wear them until I really have to though, just nice to know they are there to put on while slobbing about the house or something.

Oh how I yearn to be slobbing about, infact I shall do just that, and take myself to bed and will wake refreshed and ready to be a working girl again..........

hmmmmmmmm.




pregnancy calendar

Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter