Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Sunday 18 March 2007

Tummy Turmoil

Here it goes again, on another cycle of nausea at fast spin.

My stomach has decided to unite with my painful breasts in a bid to get my hopes up. Am feeling decidedly queezy. have not gone off food though but often feel a bit dodgy after eating and before eating????? (how strange, it must be in my head) Am also feeling increasingly tired (although am always tired anyway!) and can't wait for the Easter Holidays. Don't know how I am going to get through the summer term though, will have to be a miracle, sustaining myself on the hope that it may be my last term there for a while.

Must not get caught up with thoughts of such maternity yet, the next BIG ONE is tomorrow. SCAN DAY.

I can't wait to see what is going on in there, if they are alright and have settled nicely, in the right place and are wrapped up in their own little blobby cocoons. Hopefully at least one is.

Apparently I could see the heart(s) tomorrow if all is well. Don't really want to think about if all isn't well.

Talking of cosy cocoons I may go and make myself one now. I am a pathetic pregnant woman and this may be my last chance to play on it.........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter