Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Wednesday 28 February 2007

You'll never guess from the picture............


HCG 257 'whatever it is'........
I am pregnant !!!!!! Bloody hell!!! It worked!!!
The embryos didn't slip out in the transfer room!
The high level of HGC could also mean that they might of both taken!
Can you believe it?
We can't!!!!
But I am allowing myself a couple of glasses of champers and a smile and then I am off the stuff until I know for sure in a couple of weeks when we see a heart beat (or two?).
As from tomorrow I am officially 4 weeks pregnant, weird how they work it out isn't it.
Am supposed to be planning tonight for work but can't think about anything................work has taken a back seat.
G asked me how long babies take to come out he thought it was a year, (Oh dear, poor man doesn't know what on earth is going to hit him)!
Hooray for everything xxxxx

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! CONGRATS!
i hope when I finally get a real chance mine will be as positive as yours. this is wonderful news.
I added you to my blogroll!
hugs
rae

7 March 2007 at 09:39  
Blogger H said...

Hi Broken,

Thanks for your comment hope things work for you. Your time will come. It is still early days for me but we are happy and keep our fingers crossed for the next hurdle.

H x

7 March 2007 at 10:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter