Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Monday 26 February 2007

Baby boom

We went to see my friend yesterday, who had her baby boy a couple of weeks ago. he is tentatively being referred to as 'Milo' and they think they are going to stick with that.

At first all I could think of was the tweenies and a malt drink from New Zealand, but it has grown on me and it certainly suited the little man, he was absoloutely gorgeous.

Thankfully, I wasn't too weird, I was a little quiet I think and obviously felt a little bit uncomfortable as there wasn't just one baby but quite a few of varying sizes and ages up to 4. I went round hugging them all and cracking jokes about how fortunate I was to be able to have cuddles and hand them back.

Yes of course I am Jealous, but in a nice way.

Milo is beautiful and looks just like my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter