Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Friday 9 March 2007

Good day sunshine.




HCG 17155.0


So erm, yes still pregnant and feeling slightly mad at my mild panic over a tiny little dot. Could well still be two little elongated blobs in there judging by what google has to say about HCG levels. (where would I be without Google, having a life probably!!!!).


Dr called to inform me of my scan that has been booked for the 19th at 2.40pm. Will have to see if G can get the afternoon off.


The levels may explain my sudden lack of inclination to do anything and just sleep. lunchtime seems to be the worst time for me, where I need 20 minutes nap to rejuvenate. I promise I will try not to be a slacker next week, I did do all my planning this morning! Then slept.


So once again I thank everything, the world, the universe, my lucky stars, and have also stocked up on disgustingly healthy snacks to take into work next week including some dodgey over priced seed bar thing by Gillian Mackeith (The pooh inspector)dread to think what it tastes like, particularly as I associate her and her smiling face on the packet with pooh, but I must think of the blobs.


Smuggly beginning to think that things may.....no I am not going to say it.......


I refuse to let this all become one big obsession, yes I am temporarily smug, and yes I have ordered a book from Amazon about 'the all Natural Pregnancy' (all things herby and holistic) yes I am one step away from prancing around like a demented hippy on my lawn singing 'all things bright and beautiful'.
X

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog, and I'm so pleased for you!

BTW, my Kind Friend/donor and I are using the same clinic as you have been to in the UK, I am pretty sure from your description of it!

Good luck!

11 March 2007 at 06:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter