Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Wednesday 25 April 2007

Muddle Brain

Work, I am worrying about, infact everything I am worrying about.

Have cut right down on hormones and stop completely tomorrow, have had little twinges in the tummy area, and felt a flutter today while I was at work but know it is too early to feel any movement. Oh here we go, I am worrying about the pregnancy too. Phew, thought I was going mad for a minute!

Maybe the hormone change is mucking me about and making me a paranoid worrying wreck.

Have begun to tell more friends about the bean today, and got my first tummy pat from my employer saying that she could see a bump coming.

Is the only fat on me at the moment, completely lost my appetite and so have lost weight, am hoping the bean is getting enough nutrients. Wish I could just be IV fed at the moment and be lying on a desert Island somewhere while it happened.

I think perhaps some retail therapy is in order soon, either that or a frontal labotomy.

X












pregnancy calendar

Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter