Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Thursday 10 May 2007

At one, at 14 weeks


Attached to my bed, or rather house today, I have a throat thing and am off sick, lost my voice. Is possibly the busiest day at work today and I did debate to go in just for the morning but thought, well, 'I am pregnant' and lifted the duvet back over my head.

Which is something I use quite alot now as G will tell you!

I am becoming a 'Diva' in a bid to just be with my (slowly forming bump now slightly resembling my blog picture)

Everyone knows, about my pregnancy, there has been no friend left untold, lets hope that does not jinx us.

G is off for a stag do this weekend so there is going to be oodles of 'me' time, I stupidly bought a doppler and no doubt will be attaching myself to it at some point, apparently now is when I may pick up the sound of beans heart. Yesterday I am sure I felt a flutter at work while I was bent over, took me by surprise, tried to feel it again by shifting about like a mad person trying to get in the same position. Was gone as soon as it came.

Am now off to have a drink and bath and meditate with my CD.


pregnancy calendar
Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter