Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Friday 11 May 2007

160 bpm



Firstly FANTASTIC NEWS RAE www.brokeneggs.wordpress.com

I am so excited for all those embarking on the egg donation IVF and for Rae and her results.

I remember all the feelings so well that are being experienced by so many at the moment and it is great to relive them by reading everyones blogs. I really hope everything goes well for everyone I keep everything firmly crossed.

H X


160 BPM - Diary entry
This morning I attached myself to the doppler as I have done on many occasions since buying it when I was about 10 weeks, off ebay. I have never really heard anything apart from my gurgling digestion and some whooshing noises.

Am now stupidly, seriously running low on the ultrasound jelly.

At the first attempt there it was galloping along at 160 bpm it was there for ages fluctuating between 160 and 156 then 165, then for a while stayed at 162. Finally I had got in touch with bean via doppler so I lay and listened to it for a while just enjoying our time together. Well done bean, well done uterus.

Not at work again today. Will face the music on Monday now.

Life is just too short!



pregnancy calendar

Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the congrats!
hugs to you and your little baking biscuit too!
hugs
rae
www.brokeneggs.wordpress.com

23 May 2007 at 07:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter