Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Wednesday 3 December 2008

pregnancy calendar

Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family


Well my little P is now one whole year old !!!! It has been a magical year and I love her more than ever.

I am enjoying every minute of being a mum. I do still think about the donation but it doesn't hurt or anything as she is my girl and she loves me as much as I love her, she holds out her arms to me when she is in pain with her teeth, she craves me as I crave her. In some ways I do think it would be nice to meet the donor to thank her but in other ways it doesn't really matter, she sort of glows in my mind like a little spirit that helped us to have our P.

She is showing the signs of the beginning of her first steps and I watch her smiling as she grows and develops into her own personality staggering on her little feet that I want to kiss every second.

I never knew I could love anybody this much, next year we shall begin plans for little miracle number two if we are lucky enough.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger m said...

wow. I am so glad I stopped by. So nice to hear about you and P. and your first year as a family.

23 January 2009 at 17:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter