Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Friday 14 September 2007

Engaged for lift off at 32 weeks


Had my 32 week scan and A/C appt today, finally saw the doctor that I am under and she didn't feel concerned about anything. Scan was all good and baby growing well all doing well. I am slightly aneamic so prescribed iron, forgot to mention that I am already taking pregnancy vitamins so will check to see if it is ok to take with it if not I will just take the iron and folic acid.

Apparently the head is engaged, she didn't seem worried and said that it doesn't mean anything is underway. I did wake with reptitive abdominal pain the other night, which I mentioned and she told me to call if the pain came back and was more consistent. Am excited although concerned if it does mean things are underway as I am still only 32 weeks and GOSH did say I was at risk of pre term labour, but I wasn't going to bring that up with the doctor, she had read my notes anyway. She even suggested that perhaps I didn't need to see them again. I did say I had one more scan and appt at 36weeks and she said that was fine.


Better order that travel system then just in case!



pregnancy calendar
Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Drowned Girl said...

Just in case :-)

14 September 2007 at 12:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter