Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Friday 18 May 2007

8 Things about me -Been tagged by DG


8 Things about me

1. 8 is my lucky number!

2. I travelled the world for a year and spent all the money I made when I sold my house at 21. Have never been able to save since, but have some wicked photo's of the world and a tattoo just above my bikini line which is a reminder of the wonderful times spent gallavanting, being free and getting up to mischief.

3. I have a penchant for all things unexplained and slightly out there....am a bit witchy. 8 embryos, mobile no. 8 from clinic, Had ET day after valentines day (nothing to do with 8 just romantic!), my birthday is on Beltane Eve (fertility festival for May Day)which happened to be when I reached the 12 week mark, am 20 weeks on the summer solstice, baby due few days after bonfire night. (I know abit lame but spooooooooky) Last year I spent the whole year being witchy and attending fertility festivals. Have stopped being witchy so openly now, for fear that people think I may have a screw loose, but I know what I believe and I definately think that nature is a powerful force and still light candles to celebrate the wheel of the year and give my humble thanks to the universe and it's loveliness.

4. I sometimes think I am cleverer than I actually am, which can get me into trouble, my father is the same.

5. Cried at the show 'Wicked' based on the Wizard of OZ surrounded by 9 year old girls who were....not crying.......

6. Nearly died once and had visions of being on a mountain looking out over fields from a log cabin on a clear summers day!

7. Think I think too much

8. I once met Rick Astley

Thanks DG, am sending you lots of 8 stuff through the ether x



Nursing Bras at Nurtured Familypregnancy calendar

2 Comments:

Blogger Drowned Girl said...

8 embryos they kept out of the freezer for us.

let's hope several are 8-cell today!

18 May 2007 at 22:19  
Blogger Drowned Girl said...

8 embryos they kept out of the freezer for us.

let's hope several are 8-cell today!

18 May 2007 at 22:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter