Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Saturday 16 June 2007

The baby boogie 19wks

Well it may not be as intense as the picture but the baby is certainly shifting around now, it is amazing how it is beginning to reinforce things for me, that perhaps I am having a baby after all!

As I approach my 20 week mark on Thursday, we find out (Tues 3rd July) (fingers crossed) whether I will be buying pink or blue stuff for the room, and more importantly whether the baby is alright in the cramped living quarters. I had my quad test results back and they were negative.

I just can't believe my luck. Am finally beginning to enjoy the prospect of being a mother as the reality draws nearer and nearer and I start to realise that my worrying may just be uneccesary, I yearn for the 25 week day that I can really punch the air with glee that should our baby come early at least they may have a chance to breathe outside of the little red world it has been nestling in.

I guess I will start doing antenatal classes and things, as well soon. Have also started to produce milk which is something I just never thought my little tiny bee stings would ever do, neither did G.

I have begun to look for things to buy and will compile a list to spread costs. Shopping. My favourite past time and now I am shopping for two!

pregnancy calendar
Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger m said...

my goodness, fantastic news. I am so happy that you are finally beginning to be able to enjoy. Hurray!

17 June 2007 at 17:07  
Blogger Drowned Girl said...

So pleased it's going well for you!

xx

18 June 2007 at 12:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter