Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Thursday 24 May 2007

Full of organic goodness (hmmmmm) 16 wks.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love my healthy food and try to be as organic as possible.

Now I thought, with bumpette, I would be even more so.......eager for the healthy option.

Instead I find myself buying 'Vesta Paella'...... in bulk..... of course I work in a school and so I thought, treat the kids to a sweetie each for half term so bought bumper pack of hideously unhealthy lollipops, I nearly leant forward at the checkout to whisper to the man, 'It's not all for me you know'. Riddled with guilt, bought equally large pack of strawberries and a large 'Superfoods' smoothie for me after my processed paella consumption.......yes ironic it is paella.....indulged in delicious tapas the other day too....hmmmmmmm.

Mind you I think Bumpette likes red thai curry actually, I make a mean red thai curry, tastes just like the real thing, and I reeeeeeally fancied it last night, it was the most movement I have felt so far in one hit, squirming around doing a little dance, at least I hope it was a dance of pleasure and not a frantic 'bare foot on hot coals moment'.

Bless.


pregnancy calendar
Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter