Mi Historia

After fighting a battle with a childhood cancer, I looked infertility in the face and stared at it for the next 15 years. I received Egg Donation IVF in Feb 2007 in Spain My story starts in January and as I am crap with technology you have to scroll right to the bottom each month to the beginning of that month. Happy reading I hope it helps in some way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Diagnosed with Secondary Breast Cancer in 2016, single mother to an 8 year old girl...lets see where this leads me then!!

Monday 29 January 2007

Me me me - Starting the cycle

Suddenly realised I have written just about me, my poor boyfriend with whom I am sharing this whole saga of my life with, is probably having equally as tough time, even more so, he has to put up with me and my mood swings!

The chemist came up with the goods, I am sitting here looking at these tablets like they are the be all and end all of everything.

I have read the leaflet cover to cover.

I have absorbed as much of the essence of the visual asethetics of the packet as is humanly possible without actually taking one.

I am sure it will become some kind of profound ritual for me, the actual taking of the tablet, the water should be imbibed using a golden chalice encrusted with folic acid and positive vibes. I shall clutch onto a photo of a fertility temple in India that I paid homage to on my travels, wrapping a tiny piece of red cotton around a small piece of the temple, asking for it's fertility blessing, 10 years ago one foggy day in Delhi.

Tonight I commence the cycle with 2mg.

2 of your finest milligrams they shall be, especially for the 5 star hotel I am hoping to provide for one special resident.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Counter